Thursday, December 07, 2006

Real Men

Ok, I know. It's been a long time. I could throw out the excuses and all, but really, besides the wedding on the other side of the country and all the knitting for that and christmas I got nothing. The knitters out there know what i mean.
So, my post today is about "real men". I could go on and on about how real men are supportive and everything, but I think instead you should just watch this.

I'm going home for christmas a week early this year. You'd think I would have some knitting or some shopping done however, being me this is what I have done:
Most of one sock (have I told you yet that I have never finished both socks for a pair)
Most of one hat.
Slightly more than half of this. If I get really ambitious, I might make matching wristers.

My flight is a week from Saturday. I have pretty much no shopping done. Holly Gololly to you.

No comments: