Saturday, November 18, 2006

No longer a sad llama

Since I changed the name of my blog (again) I figure today might be a good day to talk about my fear of names. Names are powerful things. Much more powerful than most people believe. I used to be a Mindy. No, I was not a cheerleader. I wasn't even perky, but Melinda seemed so grown up and Mel just reminded me of old men.
I hate naming things. Animals, blogs, companies, stories. I jsut can't ever seem to get it right. I am always thinking about what conclusions people are making about me, my fiber, my fabric creations. So, I have changed my blog, or published new ones like four times. Don't be surprised if the name keeps changing with my moods. Since I am feeling very productive right now and I have lots of things I am looking forward to this llama is not currently that sad.

No comments: