Saturday, November 03, 2007

Infrequent at best

I have a declaration to make. I am horrible at blogging. However, I have felt the tug of blogger bringing me back once again to try and make some sense of my world through this public forum. I think that I might feel like I have more to share this time around. I am joining the world of knitting bloggers. The beauty of this? Knitting bloggers love reading other people's knitting blogs. It's like this little bubble world where people can never get enough of yarn and needles and the goodness that is Interweave Knits. I have knitting girls now. They all have blogs. In order keep from feeling out of the loop, I shall give this another go. I have to say though, it probably will be infrequent at best.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Glad to see you revive your blog. I'm also glad to be able to call you one of my knitting gals. The only thing I like more than knitting is knitters. I'm so happy to have met you through yarn.

Let me know anytime you wanna give the wheel another spin. :)