Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Randomness

48 Things You Could Care Less About

1. FIRST NAME? Melinda

2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Nope. My mom just thought it was pretty. As far as I know...

3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? I cry all the time. Yesterday a newsletter came home from preschool with the kids. It was about a little girl who went to school with them last year. Her 2 1/2 year old sister has stage 4 cancer. Anyone who didn't cry should be checked out to see if they are human.

4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Yeah. I really do. My mom the teacher says I make my letters funny, but my writing has evolved over many years of trying new things and keeping what I liked

5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? I don't really like sandwiches, but if I have to it would always be first, turkey or then, ham.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I would think I was pretty cool, but that I don't keep in touch that well.

7. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? I have tried more than once... I just don't keep up with it.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yup.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Given the right circumstances

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? I love Lucky Charms, but every morning I eat some flakey thing with clusters.

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? No - I just kick them off and have to untie them to put them back on.

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? I always wanted to be a really tough girl, but mostly I just act tough. I believe there is a lot of learned inner strength however.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? I just like ice cream. Pretty much any flavor, but I love it when there are things inside. I guess my very favorite would be double chocolate malted crunch. Can't get it in NC, but I grew up with it in Cali at the Thrifty's stores.

14. SHOE SIZE? Anywhere between 61/2 and 8 depending on shoe. Mostly a 7 though

5. RED OR PINK? I like bolder colors. I would have to choose red

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? I look to other people to make judgements about myself much to often

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? I have two best friends I rarely ever talk to. Both were the most important people to me at one point in my life, and I wish I was better at long distance communication so I could better keep up with them.

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? These are popping up all over the place. Every blog I read has one up.

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS, SHIRT AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Blue jeans, green shirt, white socks, no shoes, tye dyed hands from kool-aid dying the roving I am sending for the roving spinning swap.


20. LAST THING YOU ATE? Just finished some Mellow Mushroom Kosmic Karma pizza leftover from last night. Yum. Happy belly.


21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The nascar race on the TV in the other room.

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? I would be forest green.

23. FAVORITE SMELL? I love the smell of cinnamon, but there are lots of smells which have great associations to me.

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Probobly my boyfriend, but I live with him so it doesn't count. THe last important person I talked to was my Mom. We talked for a couple hours which was nice as it doesn't happen that often.

25. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? Probobly hair. It's been a while since I've really looked. I can't be with a guy if he can't make me laugh.

26. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON you stole THIS from? Yeah. I don't actually know here, but I read her blog January one all the time. It's the top of my bookmark blogs.

27. FAVORITE DRINK? I love hot cocoa and Wassail punch

28. FAVORITE SPORT? I love watching football. RIght now the Steelers/Falcons game is on. Oops just flipped to the Panthers /Bengals.

29. EYE COLOR? THey change colors with what I am wearing. Yoday they are very green. (See #19). They also get very blue. Mostly they are just greyish.

30. HAT SIZE? Small. I have a pretty small head.

31. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Nope. Used to wear glasses but they got smashed while wrestling with the puppies. Now I jsut don't wear anything. My eyesight is pretty good.

32. FAVORITE FOOD? Anything sweet.

33. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Both. I like getting freaked out, but it just seems so right when all the ends tie up into a nice happy package. As long as there is an actually ending I leave satisfied.

35. SUMMER OR WINTER? Fall, but I would take a NC winter over a NC summer anyday. Growing up in Southern California means I didn't really have any seasons, so I really enjoy the changes every few months.

36. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs

37. FAVORITE DESSERT? Either some kind of creamy chocolate thing or Creme Brulee flavored or vanilla.

38. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?

39. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?

40. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? Spinning in the old way and whatever I picked up at the library. I don't have a lot of browsing time because I go with the kids.

41. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE Pad? I use a laptop.

42. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? Went to a movie last night. Saw the cute Leonardo DiCaprio and Matt Damon with lovely boston/irish accents in The Departed.

43. FAVORITE SOUNDS? I love windchimes. Not the high pitched ones, the long deep mournful ones.

44. ROLLING STONE OR BEATLES? Um. I'm a little young for either of these. I do actually have a beatles CD though, so...

45. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME? Paris France, but every day I'm about 3,000 miles from home.

46. WHAT'S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT? hm. I'll have to think about this one. I don't really have any parlor tricks.

47. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?In Panarama City, California.

48. WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Stole it from January. (See #26).

No comments: